professionalfangrl nominated me for the Lovely Blogger Award, so thank you so much Naomie, this means a lot to me! Go check her blog out!
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- 5. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
7 random facts about me:
- I love travelling. I’ve been to a bunch of countries and cities so far and hope to visit many more in my life.
- The books that got me into reading YA were the Twilight novels (just like with most people).
- I can speak 3 languages fluently and an okay amount of French.
- My favorite actor, by far, is Leonardo DiCaprio. If you know me, you know this.
- I believe in ghosts.
- I know that after high school I want to go to university and I know to which university I want to go, but I don’t know what I want to study there yet.
- I’ve never broken a bone before *knocks on wood*.
I nominate bookranting, siansbookshelf, nicolesbookishlife, allthebrightbooks, bookwormaniac, freadom library and thegirlwhoreadtoomuch. I know that these are only 7 instead of 15 nominees, but I’m lazy.